First of all: thank you so much for your interest in signing up! Truly! Support from other small business owners really means a lot to me.
As a Green Plate Club affiliate, you’ll get a 50% share of the revenue from your referrals’ first payments:
- $3.00 for month-to-month subscribers
- $7.50 for three-month subscriptions
- $25.00 for annual subscriptions.
I’m happy to have you share a recipe or photo from Green Plate Club on your blog or social media accounts in order to promote the site. Please contact me to make arrangements.
Apply to be an affiliate:
Green Plate Club Referral Agreement
1. Referral Arrangement. Upon the Effective Date of this Agreement, Affiliate may refer potential clients/customers to Green Plate Club. Green Plate Club will pay Affiliate a fee for these referrals.
2. Links and Promotion. You will be supplied with a unique URL to share to gain referrals. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through this link to Green Plate Club and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
3. Compensation. Green Plate Club shall pay Affiliate 50% of the first payment from each successful referral, where a successful referral is defined as a referral that becomes a client/customer of Green Plate Club. Green Plate Club shall pay Affiliate within thirty (30) days of a completed referral, where a completed referral will be the engagement of the new client/customer or definitive action that the referral will not become a new client/customer.
Affiliate fees are paid via PayPal monthly. Fees are calculated based on the USD prices and will be paid in USD.
4. Confidentiality. During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for Green Plate Club to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to Affiliate in order for Affiliate to seek out potential referrals. Affiliate will not share any of this proprietary information at any time. Affiliate also will not use any of this proprietary information for his/her personal benefit at any time. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
5. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party with written notice to the other party. Upon termination, Green Plate Club shall pay Affiliate all compensation due and owing for referrals made prior to the date of termination, but not yet paid.
6. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
7. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
8. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT RESULT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Affiliate shall refer potential clients/customers as requested by Green Plate Club. AFFILIATE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SUCH REFERRALS WILL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL PROFITS, SALES, EXPOSURE, BRAND RECOGNITION, OR THE LIKE. AFFILIATE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO GREEN PLATE CLUB IF THE REFERRALS DO NOT LEAD TO GREEN PLATE CLUB'S DESIRED RESULT(S).
10. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
11. Waiver. The failure by either party to exercise any right, power or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
12. Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
13. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by Wisconsin law.
15. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. Green Plate Club reserves the right to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms and shall notify Affiliate in writing.